There is nothing like spending loads of money on trying new products and having shelves of stuff you don’t care for, so…I thought I’d help you along by listing my Top Ten Natural/Organic Hair & Skin Care Products. These are just a sample of some of my absolute favorite products – tried and true – that I could not live without:
1. Avalon Organics, coQ10 Wrinkle Defense Creme. Love this moisturizer and use it every night. Very creamy, not greasy. I saw a marked improvement around the eye area in just a couple of months.
2. Jason Natural Cosmetics Apricot Scrubble Facial Wash & Scrub. Oh yes, just scrub that dirt and grime away. This super thick and gritty facial scrub is the best! Your skin feels super clean and refreshed after use.
3. Alba Hawaiian Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion. This is one of the first organic products that I tried and I can’t say enough about it! It has a very light, pleasant fragrance, and is non-greasy. I use it on my face every single day and it keeps my skin moisturized and looking healthy.
4. Alba Hawaiian Lip Balm (Coconut Creme or Pineapple Quench- Yum!) Smells so good you could take a bite out of it.
5. Dr. Bronner’s 18 in 1 Pure Castile Soap. Perfect for traveling – forget the bulky soaps & shampoos – this can be used as both! Try Hemp-Peppermint for an all over tingle or Lavender for a refreshing calm.
6. Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Balm. Sounds disgusting but is oh so lip-lickin’ good with ingredients like sweet orange and lavender.
7. Shikai Color Reflect Shampoo. Perfect for use on color treated hair. Won’t strip the color like the harsher sodium laureth sulfate shampoos.
9. Avalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo/Conditioner – Nourishing Lavender. Clean, smooth scent. Super gentle with no sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates or parabens.
10. Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner. Love the scent of this refreshing conditioner. It is a great “everyday” conditioner, rinses clean and leaves your hair very soft and manageable.