I do want to thank everyone for their concern and support over the last few weeks during the big “break up” but, I have to ask that you please, please, please cease and desist with the fucking clichés. If I hear one or more of these phrases uttered again I’m afraid I will have to crack you in the skull:
- Everything happens for a reason (right, Grandma gets hit by a bus, children are murdered…for what reason?)
- What doesn’t kill you will make you stronger (or more bitter)
- There’s a light at the end of every tunnel (hopefully not the light of a train engine as you are running through that tunnel)
- There are plenty of fish in the sea (well, sorry, I’m not a fisherman)
- When one door closes, another one opens (sure, when its really windy)
- If you love something set it free…(why would you do that? I love my dogs but I am certainly not going to set them free, they’d frickin’ run rampant and get hit by a car…oh yes, back to the top – everything happens for a reason)
Blah, blah, blah. Seriously, do people actually think this shit is helpful? It’s a bunch of hooey. Why don’t you stop beating the dead horse because you are certainly barking up the wrong tree!