I’ve been tagged again by Mercedes. Good thing because I have nothing to write about today! Here are the rules to this particular meme:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people and the end of your post-link to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the fun begin!
Like I didn’t say ENOUGH about myself in 101 things; here you go:
- I don’t like horseradish.
- I used to NEVER wear socks – even in the winter; must be my blood is thinning as I age ‘cause I can’t go sock-less now.
- I love Sweet Tarts.
- I listen to the same CD in my car, over and over and over. (Hey, my child knows every word to M’s, Popmusik and George Michael’s, Freedom – now that’s something to be proud of!)
- I prefer Colgate to Crest.
- I can never seem to finish an entire bottle of Diet Pepsi – my fridge is full of half-empties (or…are they half-full??).
Tag! You’re it!
- Single Girl Daydreams
- Don’t Date That Dude
- Houston Social Butterfly
- Bridget Jones Has Nothing on Me
- Dr. Pepper is Good 4 the Soul