I was tagged by Moonbeam McQueen for this fun and fanciful meme. As usual, I will not be tagging anyone so have at it, if you’d like. I’m going the photo-op route since I’m all about the show-and-tell.
5 things found in your bag…
This is one of my smallish bags. I’m notorious for toting a bonkin’ large bag that whacks into folks when I walk by them, so once upon a time the ex talked me into downsizing my baggage. Ha! But don’t you worry…I’m bringing back my big ass bags this summer…oh yeah!
Okay, so there are more than five things. I’m aware of this. I CAN count. Let’s see what we have…
In no particular order – my cell phone (pink!), my iPod (pink! – are ya noticing a theme here?), some gum, a datebook, my wallet (which is almost as frickin’ big as the bag itself), hand sanitizer, Origins matte lip pencil in Gingersnap (wouldn’t be caught dead without that baby – gotta have the poutin’ red lips), hand lotion, tape measure (size DOES matter), pocket knife (hey, ya never know), Hello Kitty compact mirror (a must-have for every fashionable chick), and my dear ol’ friend – a bottle of Xanax. I also have a stash of Splenda in one of the pockets but didn’t think that was photo-worthy.
5 favorite things in your room…
The picture my daughter drew when she was 3 yrs. old. I LOVE her plump pink butterfly!
Vern the Fern. My daddy got me this fern approximately 24 yrs. ago…I know, can you believe it? It has traveled with me to every home I’ve lived in. I almost lost him one year when my cat decided to bed down in the center of him but I managed to nurture him back to health. He’s looking a little ragged after this past winter but he’ll be back in full fern-arific form in no time.
Me bed. Ooooo…I loves me bed. Look how comfy and inviting it is! I think I shall take a nap right now. Heh.
Peonies – painted by my Grandma. Need I say more?
Gus boy – such a handsome fella. Just look at that boy – he’s a heart breaker. How could he NOT be my favorite? (Sorry, Ridley…you wouldn’t sit still long enough for me to snap a pic and include you!)
5 things you are currently into…
This here is the one and only painting that I’ve done that is in my possession. All others have been given away. I’m beginning to paint again and will keep all the new pieces so I have a collection of my own!
- Being a crabby ass bitch (ha, had to sneak that one in)
- Being crafty. Not like witch-crafty (well, only an occasional eye of newt), but being crafty as in crafting all sorts of fancy things to sell on my new website
Some funky coasters I’ve been working on.
5 things you have always wanted to do…
- Travel – to Europe; Italy, in particular – we ARE going George…aren’t we?
- Rob a bank and not get caught – or win the lottery (whichever is most likely – I’m guessing robbing the bank is probably a better bet than winning the lottery)
- Have a tummy tuck (if you’re reading this Dr. Rey-please, please, please pick me!) I’ll take a boob lift, too, if it’s not too much to ask
- Live on a farm so I can have a million trillion animals
- Eat as much chocolate as possible and not gain any weight