Hope you have a lot of free time, here we go…
1. I used to trust everyone – I’ve learned better and am now more selective.
2. I enjoy sleeping…A LOT.
3. I chew my nails & cuticles, especially if I’m nervous or upset.
5. I have an unusually strange habit of collecting vintage pillow cases. I have HUNDREDS of them and could never possibly use them all. I just love the intricate designs and the ever-so-soft, worn cotton. Yep. I’m weird.
6. I’m addicted to Diet Pepsi…and coffee.
7. When I was young my Mom took my hamster and threw it into the woods – that damaged me for life.
8. I’m a single mom by choice, never been married.
9. I’m easily frustrated and have been known to throw a tantrum (or two).
10. I’m very fickle – I change my mind constantly.
11. I love to be barefoot and only wear shoes when required to do so.
12. I often feel guilty that I may love my dogs far more than any human.
13. I used to paint (oils) but haven’t had the time or inspiration lately.
14. My sister once dared me to make out with her boyfriend at a bar and I gladly took the dare.
15. I often feel overwhelmed.
16. I spend way too much money on hair and skin products.
17. I’m easily embarrassed.
18. I am a magazine subscription addict.
19. I hate it when people use fake alliteration: kwik kopy, Philly Phanatic…you get the idea.
20. I received a scholarship to a prestigious art school but chose to go to a state school instead. Duh!
21. I collect pink electronics.
22. I am a messy person…and getting messier.
23. I’m a procrastinator.
24. If you piss me off I will be downright mean and nasty. I will probably pinch you.
25. I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.
26. My daughter is an exact duplicate of me – personality wise – try living with a clone of yourself for eleven years. Yowzer!
27. I hate confrontations and will clam up and totally shut down before I’ll go there.
28. I’m overly emotional and cry very easily.
29. I’m a dog person (I heart my dogs, oh yes I do!).
30. I used to have patience, I lost that somewhere between my daughter entering 1st grade and today.
31. I am not a good problem solver.
33. I don’t like monkeys.
35. My favorite color is blue.
36. I’m not a morning person.
37. I love Mexican food.
38. I love having my feet massaged.
39. If I had to strategize I wouldn’t drive.
40. Once upon a time I took an entire coffee can full of nasty pond mud and threw it at a girl that was highly pissing me off (she was wearing white shorts). It was one of the most satisfying experiences I’ve ever had (after I got over the fear that her mom would chase me down and beat me).
41. I always feel rushed.
42. I enjoy cooking but refuse to measure ingredients.
43. I spend too much time on the internet.
44. I’m easily annoyed.
45. I have a deep, dark secret that only one other person in my life knows about. (and she’s not telling a soul)
46. I love puppy breath.
47. When I was 11 yrs. old my younger sister and I got into a fight and she stabbed me in the back with a pencil. My Mom had to remove the pencil from between my shoulder blades. Ouch.
48. I’m a natural flirt and it often gets me into trouble.
49. Kissing is my favorite.
50. I make a mean rice pudding and an even meaner guacamole.
51. I love the smell of ocean air – and always feel the need to be near a body of water.
51. I heart sushi.
52. I don’t act my age – in fact, most of the time I don’t even act 1/2 my age.
53. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology/concentration in Law.
54. I was once arrested for trespassing.
55. I was once in a tornado – it just missed my house but it ripped the roof off of the apartment that I had just moved out of a week prior.
56. Back, neck & shoulder hair is a deal breaker for me. But facial hair is a deal maker!
57. My great uncle accidentally shot & killed my great grandmother while he was cleaning his gun.
58. I hold a grudge like there’s no tomorrow.
59. When I was in high school my Driver’s Ed teacher smooched me when no one was looking. I figured I’d use it to my advantage so I told him I wanted a 98% on my final exam. I got it. (I should have asked for 100% but I thought that would be too obvious. WTF?)
60. I have a purse fetish.
61. I am very fond of Italian Renaissance painters: Botticelli, Raphael, Bartolomeo. Other favorite artists include: Howard Chandler Christy, Chagall, and Renoir.
62. I have very poor posture – I blame it on the boobage.
63. Stupid people drive me crazy.
64. Slow/bad drivers drive me even crazier.
65. I’ve never gotten a traffic ticket.
66. I’ve only been stopped for speeding once and I talked my way out of getting a ticket.
67. I’m often snarky.
68. I used to be a terrific speller, my ability is quickly fading.
69. I sleep with 3 pillows and 145 lbs. of dog. Not much room for anything else.
70. I don’t turn the heat on in my bedroom in the winter. I love to sleep in the arctic cold.
71. But I hate being cold, go figure.
72. Making lists is hard for me.
73. I may not make it to 100.
74. I’m a pessimist.
75. Lavender is my favorite scent.
76. I’m terribly romantic, dramatic, and tragic – all the ‘ic'(ick) words!
77. I have freckles.
78. When I was 16 I was front row at a U2 concert and Bono held my hand and sang to me.
79. I love the smell of crayons.
80. I find it difficult to let go of the past.
81. Shit…20 more things?
82. I have an uncanny ability to remember zip codes.
83. I worry a lot, and over-analyze everything.
84. I love black licorice.
85. I like my curly hair, wouldn’t have it any other way.
86. I’ve lived in New York all my life.
87. I prefer to date younger men.
88. I like to complain.
89. I hate underwear.
90. I haven’t washed never wash my car in 7 8 910 11 months just washed my car!
91. I’m surprisingly domestic.
92. I own and manage a coffee shop. I’m a terrible manager. I sold my coffee shop and am unemployed. I started my own painting/design business, website and online store…and have never been happier!
93. I’m not very assertive.
94. The only bone I ever broke was my big toe on my right foot.
95. I don’t wear a watch.
96. I only wear makeup on special occasions.
97. I get carsick.
98. I don’t have any tattoos. I used to have my belly button pierced until the child growing in my stomach blew the belly ring right outta there!
99. I have a major fear about loosing my teeth. I have nightmares about them falling out. UGH!
100. I want to learn sign language.
101. I use way too much ketchup.