Yep, you got it, another meme…because my brain is too shot from all the fireworks and noise yesterday to write anything profound. Ready, set, go…
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Mim‘s Island, and yes, I cried.
2. What book are you reading? “The History of Love” – Nicole Krauss; “How to Practice the Way to a Meaningful Life” – Dalai Lama; and several others that I started, put down, and haven’t picked up in a while because I’m too busy blogging…shame on me!
3. Favorite board game? Scrabble, but I haven’t actually played board scrabble in a long while…I play it on satellite now, ‘cause I’m all technical and stuff.
4. Favorite magazine(s)? Country Living…because I’m a country gal; Bon Appetite…because I can never have TOO many recipes/ideas.
5. Favorite smells? Lavender, lavender, lavender…oh, and crayons, and lilacs, and Yankee Candle balsam & cedar.
6. Favorite sounds? Waves at the beach, pouring rain. (Get that water theme?)
7. Worst feeling in the world? Out of control anger/rage
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Oh, that’s easy, the one who has my heart… my Charming Prince…*blushes*
9. Favorite fast food place? Don’t really eat fast food, but if I had to choose I’d say McD’s – for their Asian Chicken Salad and their fries. But I’m partial to Burger King’s Whoppers – which I haven’t had in about 8 months…mmmm, now I’m hungry.
10. Future child’s name? If there is another…Charlotte or Alexander or Hannah or Maxwell (pretty decisive, aren’t I? Heh)
11. Finish this statement. “If I had a lot of money I’d….? remodel my kitchen, or better yet, buy a brand new house with a huge kitchen (and a library *wink*), buy myself a brand spankin’ new Honda CRV, take a fab vacation to Europe with my love.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not anymore. *blushes* I gave up teddy a few years ago. But I do like to have my arms around something…so it’s either one of the dogs or DC…
13. Storms – cool or scary? Cool
14. Favorite juice? Cranberry
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the spare time I would….”? Clean my house. Ha!
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Of course!
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Um…I’ve got three colors in there now…and have tried many throughout the years – blond, dark brown, red. I think I’d stick with reddish/brown.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Only two…quite boring, really
19. Favorite sports to watch? Don’t really watch sports…but live baseball is my fave
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? Ha…no one sent it…I stole it… from Red, I think…so I’ll use her – she awesomely honest and she’s got spunk, how could you NOT love her?
21. What’s under your bed? Lots o’ dust bunnies, and boxes full of linens.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes, if I could come back knowing what I know now.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Definitely a night owl. Me + morning = grrrrrrrr.
24. Over easy or sunny side up? Over easy, baby.
25. Favorite place to relax? The beach or my deck.
26. Favorite pie? Red raspberry…or blueberry.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? No tagging going on here…as always, take it if you like!
Read Full Post »